Short-term goals and physically hedonistic values as mediators of the past-crime–future-crime relationship
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 81–95, February 2015
How to Cite
Walters, G. D. (2015), Short-term goals and physically hedonistic values as mediators of the past-crime–future-crime relationship. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 20: 81–95. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12014
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!