You cannot hide your telephone lies: Providing a model statement as an aid to detect deception in insurance telephone calls
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Leal, S., Vrij, A., Warmelink, L., Vernham, Z. and Fisher, R. P. (2013), You cannot hide your telephone lies: Providing a model statement as an aid to detect deception in insurance telephone calls. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12017
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!