This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Predicting nonsexual violent reoffending by sexual offenders: A comparison of four actuarial tools
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Howard, P. D., Barnett, G. D. and Wakeling, H. C. (2013), Predicting nonsexual violent reoffending by sexual offenders: A comparison of four actuarial tools. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12027
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!