The effect of evidence type, identification accuracy, line-up presentation, and line-up administration on observers' perceptions of eyewitnesses
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 343–364, September 2015
How to Cite
Beaudry, J. L., Lindsay, R. C. L., Leach, A.-M., Mansour, J. K., Bertrand, M. I. and Kalmet, N. (2015), The effect of evidence type, identification accuracy, line-up presentation, and line-up administration on observers' perceptions of eyewitnesses. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 20: 343–364. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12030
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-95-0102
- Canada Graduate Scholarship. Grant Number: 752-2004-1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!