Identifying suicide risk in a metropolitan probation trust: Risk factors and staff decision making
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Cook, L. C. and Borrill, J. (2013), Identifying suicide risk in a metropolitan probation trust: Risk factors and staff decision making. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12034
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!