Predicting verdicts using pre-trial attitudes and standard of proof
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Lundrigan, S., Dhami, M. K. and Mueller-Johnson, K. (2013), Predicting verdicts using pre-trial attitudes and standard of proof. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12043
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- AHRC. Grant Number: AH/E008607/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!