Change blindness and eyewitness identification: Effects on accuracy and confidence
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Fitzgerald, R. J., Oriet, C. and Price, H. L. (2014), Change blindness and eyewitness identification: Effects on accuracy and confidence. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12044
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!