Indicates that the second and third authors contributed equally to this work and are listed in alphabetical order.
Novel Approaches to Examine Passage, Student, and Question Effects on Reading Comprehension
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Division for Learning Disabilities of the Council for Exceptional Children
Learning Disabilities Research & Practice
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 25–35, February 2014
How to Cite
Miller, A. C., Davis, N., Gilbert, J. K., Cho, S.-J., Toste, J. R., Street, J. and Cutting, L. E. (2014), Novel Approaches to Examine Passage, Student, and Question Effects on Reading Comprehension. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 29: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/ldrp.12027
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: RO1HD067254, R01HD044073
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center. Grant Number: 5P30HD015052-31
- VICTR Resources grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!