The oldest record of predation on echinoids: evidence from the Middle Jurassic of Poland
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 141–145, April 2013
How to Cite
Borszcz, T. and Zatoń, M. (2013), The oldest record of predation on echinoids: evidence from the Middle Jurassic of Poland. Lethaia, 46: 141–145. doi: 10.1111/let.12007
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2011/03/N/ST10/05776
- Institute of Oceanology, Sopot and Natural History Museum
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 396/N-EOL-ENC/2009/0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!