Ontogenic study of the brachiopod Dicoelosia by geometric morphometrics and morphing techniques
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 308–316, July 2013
How to Cite
2013: Ontogenic study of the brachiopod Dicoelosia by geometric morphometrics and morphing techniques. Lethaia, Vol. 46, pp. 308–316.&
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 41002001, 41221001, 591
- Danish Council for Independent Research and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2–EW–111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!