Attachment structures in Rhizotrochus (Scleractinia): macro- to microscopic traits and their evolutionary significance
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 232–244, April 2013
How to Cite
2013: Attachment structures in Rhizotrochus (Scleractinia): macro- to microscopic traits and their evolutionary significance. Lethaia, Vol. 46, pp. 232–244.,
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Scientific Research Fund of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 24340130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!