Fractal dimension and cheek teeth crown complexity in the giant rodent Eumegamys paranensis
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 369–377, July 2013
How to Cite
2013: Fractal dimension and cheek teeth crown complexity in the giant rodent Eumegamys paranensis. Lethaia, Vol. 46, pp. 369–377., ,
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!