Spicule structure and affinities of the Late Ordovician hexactinellid-like sponge Cyathophycus loydelli from the Llanfawr Mudstones Lagerstätte, Wales
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 454–469, October 2013
How to Cite
2013: Spicule structure and affinities of the Late Ordovician hexactinellid-like sponge Cyathophycus loydelli from the Llanfawr Mudstones Lagerstätte, Wales. Lethaia, Vol. 46, pp. 454–469.,
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation of China
- The Research Fellowship for International Young Scientists. Grant Number: 41150110152
- China Post-doctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110490136
- Project-Oriented Hundred Talents Programme. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-BR-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!