Teisseirei barattinia Roselli : the first sphinx moth trace fossil from palaeosols, and its distinct type of wall1939
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 480–489, October 2013
How to Cite
2013: Teisseirei barattinia Roselli 1939: the first sphinx moth trace fossil from palaeosols, and its distinct type of wall. Lethaia, Vol. 46, pp. 480–489., &
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: FCE 2007/44
- Agencia Nacional de Investigación e Innovación de Uruguay to Mariano Verde
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!