Do predatory drill holes influence the transport and deposition of gastropod shells?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 508–517, October 2013
How to Cite
2013: Do predatory drill holes influence the transport and deposition of gastropod shells?. Lethaia, Vol. 46, pp. 508–517., , , &
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!