Earliest ontogeny of Early Palaeozoic Craniiformea: compelling evidence for lecithotrophy
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Lethaia © 2013 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 421–423, October 2013
How to Cite
Freeman, G. (2013), Earliest ontogeny of Early Palaeozoic Craniiformea: compelling evidence for lecithotrophy. Lethaia, 46: 421–423. doi: 10.1111/let.12038
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!