Technology in the University and the Death of Socrates
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ‘E-medieval: Teaching, Research, and the Net’
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1010–1015, December 2012
How to Cite
Hoofnagle, W. M. (2012), Technology in the University and the Death of Socrates. Literature Compass, 9: 1010–1015. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12013
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!