From Quill to T-PEN: Palaeography, Editing and their E-Futures
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ‘E-medieval: Teaching, Research, and the Net’
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1004–1009, December 2012
How to Cite
Lowe, K. A. (2012), From Quill to T-PEN: Palaeography, Editing and their E-Futures. Literature Compass, 9: 1004–1009. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12014
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!