Narratives of Female Suffering in the Petitionary Literature of Civil War Period and its Aftermath
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 134–145, February 2013
How to Cite
Thorne, A. (2013), Narratives of Female Suffering in the Petitionary Literature of Civil War Period and its Aftermath. Literature Compass, 10: 134–145. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12027
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!