On Remaining Minor in Modernisms: The Future of Women’s Literature
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: The Future of Women In Modernism; Guest Editors: Tory Young and Jeff Wallace
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 8–14, January 2013
How to Cite
Sarker, S. (2013), On Remaining Minor in Modernisms: The Future of Women’s Literature. Literature Compass, 10: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12041
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!