Clara Reeve's Progress of Romance and the Female Critic in the 18th Century
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 688–695, September 2013
How to Cite
Omdal, G. K. (2013), Clara Reeve's Progress of Romance and the Female Critic in the 18th Century. Literature Compass, 10: 688–695. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12077
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!