New Directions in Post-Apartheid South African Fiction and Scholarship
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 797–804, October 2013
How to Cite
Davis, E. S. (2013), New Directions in Post-Apartheid South African Fiction and Scholarship. Literature Compass, 10: 797–804. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12098
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!