‘Sexual Transgression on the American Stage: Clyde Fitch, Sapho and the “American Girl” ’
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 735–747, October 2013
How to Cite
Saxon, T. (2013), ‘Sexual Transgression on the American Stage: Clyde Fitch, Sapho and the “American Girl” ’. Literature Compass, 10: 735–747. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12101
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!