Romantic Vision and Gothic Balladry: Anne Bannerman's Tales of Superstition and Chivalry
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 783–796, October 2013
How to Cite
Ruppert, T. (2013), Romantic Vision and Gothic Balladry: Anne Bannerman's Tales of Superstition and Chivalry. Literature Compass, 10: 783–796. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12104
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!