Re-visioning the Colonial City: Local Autonomy versus the Aesthetics of Intermixtures in the Age of Circulating Print Culture
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 26–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Sen, S. (2014), Re-visioning the Colonial City: Local Autonomy versus the Aesthetics of Intermixtures in the Age of Circulating Print Culture. Literature Compass, 11: 26–35. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12117
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!