Forgiving Wordsworth: Revision, Religion, and Cockney Reconciliation in Leigh Hunt's The Feast of the Poets
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Nineteenth-century Poetry and Forgiveness
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 126–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Tomko, M. (2014), Forgiving Wordsworth: Revision, Religion, and Cockney Reconciliation in Leigh Hunt's The Feast of the Poets. Literature Compass, 11: 126–137. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12128
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!