The ‘Nothing’ Trope: Self-Worth in Renaissance Poetry
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 549–559, August 2014
How to Cite
Archdeacon, A. (2014), The ‘Nothing’ Trope: Self-Worth in Renaissance Poetry. Literature Compass, 11: 549–559. doi: 10.1111/lic3.12162
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!