Special Issue Article
Deleuze and narrative investigation: the multiple literacies of Sudanese families in Australia
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 UKLA.
Special Issue: Narrative and Literacy
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 35–41, April 2013
How to Cite
Cole, D. R. (2013), Deleuze and narrative investigation: the multiple literacies of Sudanese families in Australia. Literacy, 47: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/lit.12000
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!