Transient elastography: a meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy in evaluation of portal hypertension in chronic liver disease
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Shi, K.-Q., Fan, Y.-C., Pan, Z.-Z., Lin, X.-F., Liu, W.-Y., Chen, Y.-P. and Zheng, M.-H. (2013), Transient elastography: a meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy in evaluation of portal hypertension in chronic liver disease. Liver International, 33: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/liv.12003
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Scientific Research Foundation of Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Numbers: H20090014, Y20090269
- Health Bureau of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010KYB070
- Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y201009942
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2010HQ040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.