Involvement of the apelin receptor APJ in Fas-induced liver injury
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 118–126, January 2013
How to Cite
Yasuzaki, H., Yoshida, S.-i., Hashimoto, T., Shibata, W., Inamori, M., Toya, Y., Tamura, K., Maeda, S. and Umemura, S. (2013), Involvement of the apelin receptor APJ in Fas-induced liver injury. Liver International, 33: 118–126. doi: 10.1111/liv.12006
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.