A major new step in non-invasive evaluation of portal hypertension: elastography
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 4–6, January 2013
How to Cite
Bureau, C., Martino, V. D. and Calès, P. (2013), A major new step in non-invasive evaluation of portal hypertension: elastography. Liver International, 33: 4–6. doi: 10.1111/liv.12008
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 08:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.