Combined paediatric NAFLD fibrosis index and transient elastography to predict clinically significant fibrosis in children with fatty liver disease
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Alkhouri, N., Sedki, E., Alisi, A., Lopez, R., Pinzani, M., Feldstein, A. E. and Nobili, V. (2013), Combined paediatric NAFLD fibrosis index and transient elastography to predict clinically significant fibrosis in children with fatty liver disease. Liver International, 33: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/liv.12024
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!