Metabolic & Steatohepatitis
Korean red ginseng extract prevents APAP-induced hepatotoxicity through metabolic enzyme regulation: The role of ginsenoside Rg3, a protopanaxadiol
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1071–1084, August 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 1071–1084
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 08:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Korea Ginseng Corporation. Grant Number: R13-2005-013-01000-0
Fig. S1. The levels of LaminA/C and RhoGDI in the nuclear and cytosolic fractions from H4IIE cells determined by western blotting.
Fig. S2. The effects of chemical inhibitors on the GSTA2 transcriptional activation by KRG.
Fig. S3. The effect of KRG on the CYP2E1 degradation by APAP.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.