Liver manipulation during liver surgery in humans is associated with hepatocellular damage and hepatic inflammation
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 633–641, April 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 633–641
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 01:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.