Current management of delta hepatitis
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th Paris Hepatitis Conference, International Conference on the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages 195–197, February 2013
How to Cite
Rizzetto, M. (2013), Current management of delta hepatitis. Liver International, 33: 195–197. doi: 10.1111/liv.12058
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- 7Interferon-alpha treatment of children and young adults with chronic hepatitis delta virus (HDV) infection. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2011; 21: 735–40., , , et al.
- 12Weight-based dosing regimen of Peg-Interferon α-2b for chronic hepatitis delta: a multicenter Romanian trial. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 2011; 20: 377–82., , , et al.
- 13Efficacy of pegylated interferon-based treatment in patients with cirrhosis due to chronic delta hepatitis: comparison with non-cirrhotic patients (AASLD abstract). Hepatology 2009; 50(Suppl. 4): 736A., , , et al.
- 18Course of a HBsAg positive liver transplantation in a hepatitis B and D virus coinfected recipient. Ann Hepatol 2011; 10: 355–60., , , et al.