Interferon free therapy with direct acting antivirals for HCV
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th Paris Hepatitis Conference, International Conference on the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages 93–104, February 2013
How to Cite
Asselah, T. and Marcellin, P. (2013), Interferon free therapy with direct acting antivirals for HCV. Liver International, 33: 93–104. doi: 10.1111/liv.12076
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- 4Twelve weeks posttreatment follow-up is as relevant as 24 weeks to determine the sustained virologic response in patients with hepatitis C virus receiving pegylated interferon and ribavirin. Hepatology 2010; 51: 1122–6., , , et al.
- 21IL28B polymorphism is associated with treatment response in patients with genotype 4 chronic hepatitis C. J Hepatol 2011; 3: 527–32., , , et al.
- 22Interferon (IFN)-free combinationtreatment with HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor BI 201335 and the non-nucleoside NS 5B inhibitor BI 207127 + /- ribavirin (R): final results of SOUND-C2 and predictors of response. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): 308–9A., , , et al.
- 24A 12-week interferon-free treatment regimen with ABT-450/r, ABT-267, ABT-333 and ribavirin achieves SVR rates (observed data) of 99% in treatment-naive patients and 93% in prior null responders with HCV genotype 1 infection. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): LB1., , , et al.
- 25Once daily sofosbuvir (GS-7977) plus ribavirin in patients with HCV genotypes 1, 2, and 3: the ELECTRON trial. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): 306A., , , et al.
- 26High efficacy of GS-7977 in combination with low or full dose Ribavirin for 24 weeks in difficult to treat HCV infected genotype 1 patients. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): LB4., et al.
- 27High rate of sustained virologic response with the all-oral combination of daclatasvir (NS5A inhibitor) plus sofosbuvir (nucleotide NS5B inhibitor), with or without ribavirin, in treatment-naive patients chronically infected with HCV genotype 1, 2, or 3. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): LB2., , , et al.
- 28An interferon-free, ribavirin-free 12-week regimen of daclatasvir (DCV), asunaprevir (ASV), and BMS-791325 yielded SVR4 of 94% in treatment-naive patients with genotype (GT) 1 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): LB3., , , et al.
- 31Sustained virologicresponse in chronic HCV genotype (GT) 1-infected null responders with combination of daclatasvir (DCV; NS5A inhibitor and asunaprevir (ASV; NS3 inhibitor) with or without peginterferon alfa-2a/ribavirin (PEG/RBV) Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): 230A., , , et al.
- 32VX-222, telaprevir and ribavirin in treatment-naïve patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C: results of the ZENITH study interferon-free regimen. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): 308A., , , et al.
- 33ALS-2200, a novel once-daily nucleotide HCV polymerase inhibitor, demonstrates potent antiviral activity over 7 days in treatment-naïve genotype 1 (GT1) patients. Hepatology 2012; 56(Suppl): 235A., , , et al.