When citing this article, please use: Jesudian, A.B. and Jacobson, I.M. Telaprevir for Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection. Clinics in Liver Disease 2013; 17:47–62
Optimal treatment with telaprevir for chronic HCV infection
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th Paris Hepatitis Conference, International Conference on the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–13, February 2013
How to Cite
Jesudian, A. B. and Jacobson, I. M. (2013), Optimal treatment with telaprevir for chronic HCV infection. Liver International, 33: 3–13. doi: 10.1111/liv.12079
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- 2World Health Organization. Hepatitis C. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland 2000 October. Available at http:www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs165/en. Accessed: August 15, 2012.
- 18Clinical Virology Results from Telaprevir Phase 3 Study ADVANCE. Hepatology 2010; 52(Suppl.): 223A., , . , et al.
- 19Telaprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa2a and ribavirin for 24 or 48 weeks in treatment-naïve genotype 1 HCV patients who achieved an extended rapid viral response: final results of phase 3 ILLUMINATE study. Hepatology 2010; 52(Suppl.): 401A., , , et al.
- 21Subanalyses of the telaprevir lead-in arm in the REALIZE study: response at week 4 is not a substitute for prior null response categorization. J Hepatol 2011; 54(Suppl. 1): S3–4., , , et al.
- 22Long-term Follow-up of Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C Treated with Telaprevir in Combination with Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin: Interim Analysis of the EXTEND Study. 61st Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Hepatology 2010; 52(Suppl.): 436A., , , et al.
- 24Ribavirin dose modification in treatment-naïve and previously treated patients who received telaprevir combination treatment: no impact on sustained virologic response in phase 3 studies. J Hepatol 2012; 56(Suppl.): S459–60., , , et al.
- 25Safety of telaprevir or boceprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa/ribavirin, in cirrhotic nonresponders. First results of the French early access program (ANRS CO20-CUPIC). J Hepatol 2012; 56(Suppl.): S4., , , , et al.
- 27Telaprevir in combination with pegylated interferon-alfa-2a 1 ribavirin in HCV/HIV-coinfected patients: a 24-week treatment interim analysis. Presented at the 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2012). 2012. Available at http://retroconference.org/2012b/Abstracts/42969.htm., , , et al.
- 29Incivek (package insert). Cambridge, Mass: Vertex Pharmaceuticals, 2011. Available at http://www.incivek.com/. Accessed November 12, 2012.
- 30Futility rules in telaprevir combination treatment. J Hepatol 2012; 56(Suppl.): S24., , , et al.