Treatment of viral hepatitis: a new era
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th Paris Hepatitis Conference, International Conference on the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–2, February 2013
How to Cite
Marcellin, P. and Asselah, T. (2013), Treatment of viral hepatitis: a new era. Liver International, 33: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/liv.12086
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- 1Telaprevir for previously untreated chronic hepatitis C virus infection. N Engl J Med 2011; 25: 2405–16., , , et al.
- 2Boceprevir for untreated chronic HCV genotype 1 infection. N Engl J Med 2011; 13: 1195–206., , , et al.
- 3EASL. EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of hepatitis C virus infection. J Hepatol 2011; 2: 245–64.
- 5Twelve weeks posttreatment follow-up is as relevant as 24 weeks to determine the sustained virologic response in patients with hepatitis C virus receiving pegylated interferon and ribavirin. Hepatology 2010; 4: 1122–6., , , et al.
- 7Liver gene expression signature to predict response to pegylated interferon plus ribavirin combination therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Gut 2008; 4: 516–24., , , et al.
- 9Preliminary study of two antiviral agents for hepatitis C genotype 1. N Engl J Med 2012; 3: 216–24., , , et al.