Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Kinetics and prediction of HBsAg loss during therapy with analogues in patients affected by chronic hepatitis B HBeAg negative and genotype D
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 580–585, April 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 580–585
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 06:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.