Methylation-mediated repression of microRNA 129-2 enhances oncogenic SOX4 expression in HCC
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 476–486, March 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int 2013; 33: 476–486.
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2012 11:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- National S & T Major Project for Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10002-007, 2012ZX10004-904
- Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: Z111107067311027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.