Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Nebivolol treatment increases splanchnic blood flow and portal pressure in cirrhotic rats via modulation of nitric oxide signalling
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 561–568, April 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 561–568
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Austrian Society of Internal Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.