Wen-Chieh Wu and Yung-Tai Chen contributed equally to this study.
Second primary cancers in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: a nationwide cohort study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 616–623, April 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 616–623
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: V101D-001-2
- Center of Excellence for Cancer Research. Grant Number: DOH100-TD-C-111-007
|liv12103-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||16K||Table S1. Standardized incidence ratios for specific second primary cancers in HCC patients.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.