Two-step evolution of the hepatitis B drug-resistant mutations in a patient who developed primary entecavir resistance
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 642–646, April 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 642–646
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NLAM Clinician Scientist Unit
- Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.