The authors contributed equally to perform this study.
A nationwide seroepidemiology of hepatitis C virus infection in South Korea
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 586–594, April 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 586–594
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.