Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Utility of transient elastography in the non-invasive evaluation of cystic fibrosis liver disease
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 698–705, May 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 698–705
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.