In addition to the authors the following collaborators helped to generate the data (Hannover HEV-Study-Group; Collaborators): G. Beutel10, N. Cieplik1, F. Lehner3, R. Raupach1, M. Darnedde1, B. Bremer1, N. Malek1*, A. Haverich2, 7, W. Gwinner2,5, M. Cornberg1, W. Jilg9.
Ribavirin treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis E: a single-centre experience
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 722–726, May 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 722–726
*Present address: Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01EO0802
- Robert Koch Institute on hepatitis E. Grant Number: 1362-1097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.