Symbiotic formulation in experimentally induced liver fibrosis in rats: intestinal microbiota as a key point to treat liver damage?
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 687–697, May 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 687–697
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Bracco Spa. Grant Number: BR720c
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.