Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
GLP-1 analogue prevents NAFLD in ApoE KO mice with diet and Acrp30 knockdown by inhibiting c-JNK
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 794–804, May 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 794–804
- Issue online: 7 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30871199, 81070640, 30971388 and 30771037
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20105503110002
- Natural Science Foundation Key Project of CQ cstc. Grant Number: cstc2012 jjB10008
- Special Foundation for Postdoctoral Project of CQ. Grant Number: Yu xm201103004
- the American Diabetes Association grant. Grant Number: 1-10-CT-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.