This article was presented as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in Boston, November 9–13, 2012.
Noninvasive fibrosis indices predict intrahepatic distant recurrence of hepatitis B-related hepatocellular carcinoma following radiofrequency ablation
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 884–893, July 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 884–893
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Seoul National University Boramae Hospital. Grant Number: 06-2010-158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.