These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ca2+/S100 proteins regulate HCV virus NS5A–FKBP8/FKBP38 interaction and HCV virus RNA replication
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1008–1018, August 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 1008–1018
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- Kagawa University Characteristic Prior Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.